Aug 22, 2012

The advertising can make a brighter day, so let's start


I want to believe, that the goal of advertising is related not only with making money, but with making the world a better place as well. Here is what Sut Jhully thinks about it:


There was a song “We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who make a brighter day, so let’s start giving. There’s a choice we’re making, we’re saving our own lives, it’s true, we’ll make a better day, just you and me.”

Let’s make better days with better advertising – the right format, in the right moment, at the right place.

And please, YouTube stop these short TV ads before each music video – it’s not ad-vertising, it’s ad-destroying. Is there anybody, who believes that these ads before each video are desired ones by the users? Each product I see in these ads (without skip option) is for sure a product I will hate and don’t want, because these ads are destroying my comfort in the most brutal way and my association with them is related with only one word - the one, where “S” is saying “Hi” to “T”.

We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let’s start giving.
K.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment