Mar 19, 2012

The real life on Madison Avenue in 1960's with Jane Maas


I love advertising industry - there are so many things in this industry, that delight me. I believe this is the reason why I work already 10 years in this industry. But how it was many years ago?



In the video below Jane Maas tells us the stories of the real life years ago - in the 1960's on the Madison Avenue. It's really intriguing to find out, that women:
  • "at that point weren't allowed to work on automobiles"
  • "weren't allow to work on banks".
"I think, that strategy and positioning is much more important these days. I think, that one thing is happening today, that we don't know so much about and that is the importance of insights", says Jane Mass.

And here is the whole video.


Have a great day.
K. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment